Hands-On Office 365/Azure Customer Immersion Experience (CIE) Training
During our hands-on training sessions, you and a handful of other corporate operations leaders will experience the impact of being a Microsoft-powered business. KAMIND IT will provide a skilled facilitator to walk you through everyday scenarios using the latest Microsoft online services and some of the newest PCs, phones and tablet devices on the market to deliver invaluable insights into how KAMIND IT and Microsoft can immediately help improve your organizational productivity and overall profitability.
It’s time for you to understand for the first time, or rediscover, how we can transform your business through technology. Please join us in our customized hands on training!
Event Details (Choose one):
- Tuesday, February 5 from 10 am to 2:00 pm (Secure O365 Administration)
- The newest features of Microsoft Office 365 and related cloud offerings
- Different ways to solve your most pressing IT problems
- Ways to secure your environment and protect your corporate data
- Moving from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams
- Hosting webinars in Microsoft Teams
- Best practices for Team governance
- Calling through Teams – Internal and External
- Adding apps to Teams
- External access to Teams
- Navigating files in Teams
Where: Meadows Executive Suites
5200 Meadows Road, Suite 150, Lake Oswego, OR 97035
Who Should Attend?
C-Level executives and operations managers who want to learn how to get the most out of their Office 365 tenant, and how to secure their data.
Register By Completing
The Form Below: