Inside Sales Rep
We are looking for a full-time inside sales pro to join our team of high-performance IT professionals. In this role you’ll be working directly with our sales and marketing team to follow up on the leads coming into our office to schedule appointments, field questions, follow up on inquiries, send out information packages and assist in maintaining the integrity of the company’s database.
This position offers a solid base salary plus bonus. As a full-time employee, you will qualify for health insurance. You MUST be based in the Portland metro area (sorry, no exceptions). This is an awesome opportunity for someone who:
- Wants a company that truly CARES about its customers and employees.
- Loves a very fast-paced, NO DRAMA workplace where office politics, gossip and negativity aren’t tolerated.
- Is extremely detail-oriented and appreciates people who take an organized, systematic approach to achieving success.
- Likes to work in a small company where your input, contributions and ideas will directly impact the company’s growth and success.
- Is a quick, self-motivated learner who wants to work for a company that will invest in your education and training.
- Enjoys having conversations with (and helping) business owners.
- Loves building relationships with people and providing a true “Wow” experience.
- Wants a position that will offer upward earning and career advancement.
THE MISSION OF THE INSIDE SALES POSITION:
To run, manage and improve on our lead generation system to ensure at least 15 qualified appointments are booked per week for our senior sales reps.
TOP 3 RESULTS FOR THE POSITION:
- To PERSONALLY produce and schedule 15 qualified appointments per week that sit for our senior sales team.
- To maintain 100% accuracy of the company’s database.
- To meticulously follow the company’s inside sales process, which includes tracking and reporting on key metrics, updating records appropriately, following scripts, etc.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES:
- To follow up on leads that have come in using the company’s lead follow-up process to qualify them, classify and route them to the right person, update their information in the CRM and ultimately schedule a consult where appropriate.
- To make 60 - 100 outbound dials per day to follow up on various marketing campaigns we’ve sent to prospects to schedule a consult and/or to call on leads that have been generated to schedule a consult.
- To call and confirm appointments to reduce no-shows.
- To assist in rescheduling clients who request to reschedule or cancel or who no-show for their appointment (consult).
- To prepare and send the company’s marketing materials to prospects that have booked a new consult.
- To update all records in the company’s CRM with accurate and complete information. This will include using the dialer to record calls, keeping good records of conversations in the record itself, updating the status of leads accurately, etc.
- To use the company’s database, LinkedIn and other resources to find prospects and set appointments for our sales team.
- To assist in any manner possible the staffing of our events; this may include working the product table or the registration desk, customer service and assisting in the production of the event.
- To be a careful understudy of the sales team and learn all products, price points and promotions so you can assist them. This will require a detailed knowledge of all products, including sponsorship projects, webinars, speaking engagements, etc.
SKILLS THIS POSITION REQUIRES:
- Extreme attention to detail and being highly organized. In this role, making sure all fields are updated correctly in the database is critical.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Ability to work to meet deadlines, (often) under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel, CRM systems and Microsoft Office.
Please apply ONLY if you have at least one year’s experience in an inside sales position, preferably setting appointments in a business-to-business environment. You must have a proven track record for success. To apply, please send your résumé, along with a cover letter detailing why you think you’d be a great fit to join our team, to email@example.com.