IT Service Desk Dispatcher / Level 1 Technician
We’re looking for an IT Service Desk Dispatcher / Level 1 Technician
Are you looking to further your career in a fast-growing company? Do you want to learn more as you surround yourself with other smart and ambitious people?
KAMIND IT is a local award-winning company that is growing quickly. We are one of the top Microsoft Cloud companies in the region,
We are looking for someone who enjoys helping others and being part of a team. Being self-driven and self-motivated are critical to working with us. To be successful in this position includes accepting full responsibility for ensuring that the customer’s needs are met in a timely manner.
The service dispatcher is a member of the service team and is responsible for service request intake from customers to assign, schedule and dispatch service technicians to work on services per urgency, and service level agreement (SLA). Strong customer relations are a must and the successful candidate must possess above average ability for assessing ticket needs and scheduling technicians. Follow-up to ensure that service has been completed to customer’s satisfaction is a must. The candidate will have the opportunity to grow as they provide Level 1 Help Desk assistance on routine computer support issues. The service dispatcher will be required to provide first call resolution for the most common technical service requests. Service requests that cannot be resolved will be documented and passed on to the appropriate service team member for further investigation and resolution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the single point of contact to the customer for all types of service requests
- Coordination of all technicians’ schedules to ensure ideal utilization of billable resources
- Pre-process service requests as they arrive through email, manual entry, or direct customer input
- Schedule internal and field technical resources on the Company dispatch portal
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Assist customers with the most common technical requests
- Maintain small inventory of software and computer accessories.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- Strong understanding of scheduling resources
- Solid computer skills. A working knowledge of ConnectWise is highly desirable.
- Interpersonal skills such as phone skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly
- Attention to detail a must
- Strong desire to grow and learn
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- MSP Experience as a Service Desk Dispatcher is highly desirable
- Prior experience in dispatching highly desirable
- Computer skills in Microsoft applications e.g. Word, Excel, etc.
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
- Fast turnaround of customer requests
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Improve usage and increase productivity of IT support resources
- Escalate service requests that cannot be scheduled within agreed service levels
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits: full reimbursement for healthcare, profit-sharing incentives, and training programs.