Hands on Office 365 / SharePoint Training Experience:
During our hands on training sessions, you and a handful of other corporate operations leaders will experience the impact of being a Microsoft-powered business. KAMIND IT will provide a skilled facilitator to walk you through everyday scenarios using the latest Microsoft online services and some of the newest PCs, phones and tablet devices on the market to deliver invaluable insights into how KAMIND IT and Microsoft can immediately help improve your organizational productivity and overall profitability.
It’s time for you to understand for the first time, or rediscover, how we can transform your business through technology, please join us in our customized hands on training!
Event Details (Choose one):
- Tuesday, May 23 at 12:00 pm – special admin class
- Wednesday, May 24 at 1:30 pm (for people considering Office 365)
- Thursday, May 25 at 9:00 am (for existing customers)
- Thursday, May 25 at 1:30 pm (for people considering Office 365)
- Friday, May 26 at 9:00 am (private class – booked up by one company)
Where: Executive Meadows Suites
5200 SW Meadows Road, Suite 150; Lake Oswego, OR 97035
During This Seminar You’ll Experience:
- The newest features of Microsoft Office 365 and related cloud offerings
- Different ways to solve your most pressing IT problems
- Ways to secure your environment and protect your corporate data
Who Should Attend?
C-Level executives and operations managers who are want to learn how to get the most out of their Office 365 tenant, and how to secure their data.
$200 per person*, or 1 training voucher. If you are not sure whether you have a training voucher available for use, please contact your KAMIND IT account manager.
* Once you register, you will be invoiced for the seminar